Who doesn’t know this famous liquid lipstick?
This brand are successfully make a liquid lipstick trending all over the world! Let see how good is this lippies are.
It claims to have creamy-matte and full coverage formula that are long-lasting, weightless, will be not bleed or transfer and hydrate your lips.
Such a lot of claims!
So based on that claims and all the hype out there, i got my hand of this lipstick right away. Beside of that, i love the color. Has a pinky-muted colors just like what my lippies collection are. (Never get enough of this color!)
So yeah, i need to admitted that this product are really:
- Hydrates my lips, even though this product has matte formula. Good point!
- Full coverage enough to cover my dark lips edges.
- The applicator are good, tho.
But i need to feel sorry because:
- This liquid lipstick are not “that weightless”, i still feel they had a thick formula and consistency, i found colourpop UML are more liquidy.
- This lipstick are transferable. Not really, but you can see from my photo below.
- And also the packaging are not compareable with the price, IMO. It just a thin recycle paper with cut off effect to see the product inside. Go-green, but…. i expect more with the pricetag they offer actually. (update: this is the old packaging, sephora had their new packaging one now)
ps: i’ve waited about 60 seconds before do the “kissproof” test.
Where can i got one?
Sephora all over the wolds, i believe. I got one from Sephora Singapore.
How much it cost?
$24 / Rp 330.000,-
Is it worth to buy?
Yes, if u don’t mind pay the bills, but in my personal opinion, there is a lot, totally a lot any others product that are similar but this more afforable price. And also the colors are not that unique. I found some dupes like, Sephora Marvelous Mauve or Colourpop in Clueless.
Here’s some reference:
Hope it helps!
Stay Fab ♥,